What is Foxzard?
Who can use it?
Foxzard is ultra easy for anyone to use. Start creating your own signal indicators now – absolutely no programming skills necessary.
All you need is some basic knowledge of common forex indicators and technical analysis.
Features & functions
- MetaTrader 4 (any version) compatible
- TradingView pine script compatible
- Indicator Source Code
- Signal provider for Foxzard Trader EA
- Unlimited number of conditions
- Independent conditions for buy and sell
- Indicator lines cross
- Indicator line A is higher than indicator line B
- Indicator line changes direction
- Indicator reaches a static value
- Moving Average (MA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
What is a signal indicator?
A signal indicator is normal MT4 / TradingView custom indicator that draws arrows on the chart when all conditions are met.
It can be used as a helper when trading manually or as a signal provider for LOCTrader EA and automated trading.
Is it profitable?
Foxzard enables you to create and test your own trading ideas and trading logic. Forex is an ever changing medium, so your indicators and signals must adapt to remain profitable.
With Foxzard you can tweak and test your trading rules to keep them profitable.
Community created public signal indicators.